034Motorsport is pleased to introduce the P34 Cold Air Intake System for B9 Audi A4/Allroad & A5!
Significant effort went into developing this comprehensive performance intake solution for the longitudinal EA888 2.0T Gen 3 engine found in the latest generation Audi A4/Allroad & A5. Subsequently, the P34 Cold Air Intake System offers discerning enthusiasts measurable increases in horsepower and torque, sporty induction and turbocharger sounds, and a beautiful airbox design.
Throughout the development process, multiple designs were modeled, prototyped, and tested – all to ensure that the P34 Cold Air Intake System delivers measurable performance benefits and superb fitment. The result is a partially-enclosed airbox which uses the factory fresh air inlet duct and heat shield, while housing a massive 5″ inlet conical air filter, and a CNC-machined billet aluminum velocity stack feeding a reinforced silicone turbo inlet pipe.
P34 COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM FEATURES
- Developed In-House by 034Motorsport’s Engineering Team
- Dyno-Proven Horsepower & Torque Gains
- Increased Airflow to Turbocharger Inlet
- Enhanced Engine & Induction Sounds
- Improved Throttle Response
- Superb Fit & Finish to Match Factory Engine Bay
- Stealthy OEM+ Design Utilizes Factory Inlet & Heat Shield
- Massive 5″ Inlet Conical Air Filter
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Velocity Stack
- Large-Diameter CFD-Optimized Turbo Inlet Hose
- Securely Installs Using Factory Mounting Grommets
- Simple, Straightforward Installation Instructions
DYNO-PROVEN PERFORMANCE GAINS
The P34 Cold Air Intake System for B9 Audi A4/Allroad & A5 was engineered with performance in mind, and is a free-flowing replacement for the factory airbox and turbocharger inlet hose. As the fruition of this design approach, the P34 Cold Air Intake System yields a measurable reduction in pressure drop at the turbo inlet compared to the factory airbox, with a corresponding increase in horsepower and torque throughout the powerband.
PEAK HORSEPOWER & TORQUE
- Stock Intake: 253 Horsepower / 270 Foot-Pounds of Torque
- P34 Intake: 262 Horsepower / 274 Foot-Pounds of Torque
PEAK GAINS IN HORSEPOWER & TORQUE
- Peak Horsepower Gain: 10 HP @ 6,100 RPM
- Peak Torque Gain: 8 FT-LBS @ 6,100 RPM
PRESSURE DROP REDUCTION
- Stock Intake: Peak Pressure Drop of 0.58 PSI at 6,300 RPM
- P34 Intake: Peak Pressure Drop of 0.10 PSI at 6,300 RPM
Test Conditions: Dyno testing was performed on a stock 2017 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI using 91 octane fuel.
P34 COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM PERFORMANCE DATA
|FACTORY B9 AUDI A4/A5 AIRBOX||P34 COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM|
|Peak Horsepower||253 HP||262 HP|
|Peak Torque||270 FT-LBS||274 FT-LBS|
|Peak Horsepower Gains||10 HP @ 6,200 RPM|
|Peak Torque Gains||8 FT-LBS @ 6,200 RPM|
|Peak Pressure Drop at Turbo Inlet||0.58 PSI||0.10 PSI|
|Peak Pressure Drop Reduction||0.48 PSI @ 6,300 RPM|
- 2017 – Present Audi A4 (B9) 2.0 TFSI
- 2017 – Present Audi Allroad (B9) 2.0 TFSI
- 2018 – Present Audi A5 (B9) 2.0 TFSI
Please Note: Not for use on emissions-controlled vehicles in California.